Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WHERE IS THE LOVE

YO YALL. I KNOW I COME W/ SOME BS @ TIMES. AND I SAY I HATE YOU ALL (WHICH I PROBABLY DO FROM TIME 2 TIME) BUT WHERE IS THA LOVE YALL? EVERYBODY GETS THERE PANTIES IN A BUNCH. I USED 2 KICK IT W/ A LOT OF YALL. AND NOW EVERYBODY IS ALL UPTIGHT. WE R ALL 2 GROWN 2 LAFF AND HAVE FUN. HAVE WE LISTENED 2 WAY 2 MUCH G-UNIT? DO WE NEED 2 MEAN MUGG ALL THE DAMN TIME?
EVERYTHING AINT PERSONAL. SOMETIMES A JOKE IS A JOKE. PEOPLE CAN BE WAY 2 SENSITIVE. MAYBE YALL BRAINS R FRIED. IF U WERE PEOPLEZ, WE ARE PEOPLEZ 4 LIFE. I AINT WISHY WASHY. I WONT LET TEMPORARY SITUATIONS GET INBETWEEN LOVE. AND THIS AINT NO HOMO THING EITHER. ITS JUST IHAVE SEEN MAD PEOPLE FALL APART OVER BS. AND I AM TIRED OF IT. IM NAMIN NAMES.

DUB. U R MY NYGGA. U KEPT NYGGAS SANE 4 LIKE 4 YEARS IN HS. U WERE THE VOICE OF REASON. NOW, U CANT SAY WHATUP? COME ON MANG. I WANTED 2 GO 2 YA BASHMENT, BUT I FELT LIKE U WOULD HIT US W/ THE SCREWFACE... Y U HERE GUY FACE. ITS LOVE O. WHATS GOOD HOMIE, I BEE IN BKALL THE TIME. WE NEEDS 2 LINK UP. AND CATCH UP BRO.

KIM. U BE TRIPPIN @ TIMES. U KNOW WHAT IT IS. U CANT LET THINGS GET 2 U. WHAT HAS GETTING MAD EVER GOTTEN YOU? U GET TIGHT, AND THEN RELAX.. IF U R GONNA RELAX LATER, AND NOT ACT ON UR ANGER, Y BOTHER. THATS Y I STAY SO LEVEL. I NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN ANGER. SO ITS WASTED ON USELESSNESS... BUT IN THE EVENT I DO ACT IN ANGER, DAMMIT, I WILL STICK W/ WHATEVER IT S I HAVE DONE.

TRACEY... UR ON YA OWN SHIT RIGHT NOW. SO WHAT? U KNOW WHAT IT IS MAN.SO WHAT IF THINGS WILL NEVER BE THA SAME. THAT DUN MEAN THEY WILL BE WORSE. I FEEL LIKE U R GOOD. I'M GOOD. IM FLIPPIN GREAT ACTUALLY. BUT ITS WHATEVER. U KNOW HOW 2 GET @ ME.

RENNIE. U BE TRIPPIN. WHAT UR M.O.? WHERE IS UR ANGLE? WHAT R U DOIN? U GET MAD @ HAMMAD CUZ HE TELLS U WHAT HE THINKS. HE AINT THE ONLY ONE. PEOPLE SHOW CONCERN, AND U TAKE IT AS A SLIGHT. NOBODY WANTS 2 C U GO DOWN IN FLAMES... BUT U SEEM 2 WANNA JUST SET URSELF UP 2 BE IN A BAD POSITION, AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT LATER.... ITS LOVE THO. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SHOULDER 4 U 2 LEAN ON.

yall dont like what i have 2 say.....GET @ ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment