Wednesday, November 15, 2006

silly quotes

silly quotes

"I still smell the raw in my clothes... Like krispy kreme I was cookin dem o's" -young jeezy

"I've seen biggie smalls get shot - in the car. I've seen tupac shakur get shot - in the car. I got shot - in the car. People are comfortable shooting - in the car. So I bulletproofed the car" -50 cent

Revelation... Not only did r.kellys wife in trapped in the closet know he was cheatin... She had it set up! Wow! Like all the times I heard all 5 chapters... It just dawned that the chick kelly was beatin w/ was the one who set his wife up w/ the cop.... Plus she knows the j.o.'s real name... She aint call her mary she sed cathy...

If u run... You're gonna die tired

I noticed ya last cd on sale 4 99cents... A blank cd's a dolla fifty... You'd make more if u shut the fuck up!!! -chino xl

There is now a $5 million dollar bounty on Osama bin Laden. Which marks the first time in history there has ever been a bounty on a guys head who wears Bounty on his head.

"Imma federal agent. I could kick ya teeth in, knock em out ya asshole, and I'm not even violating ur civil rights..." -some federal agent in "The Firm"

745 no license 2 drive, I aint even got a home, guess I'll live in mah ride... - jay-z

I gotta girl @ home, but she don't cook, I hide my condoms in the stove cuz she won't look. -kanye west

Still u stay up, count every second like a fake roley, I'm real so u know I move real slowly -kanye west

It must be more good women than men percentage wise, so a chance of havin a husband just minimize, that's y a lotta girls claim they aint inta guys, and mess with other girls part time 2 improvise -kanye west

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn`t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Isn`t that amzanig

Its 2 cold 2 whip out the sidekick... I'll get right wicha when I get someplace warm...

MTA goin my way!!!

Pumps and a bump... Pumps and a bump... Gimme the gurlz w/ the pumps and a bump!!! -mc hammer

Kill you, shoot ya funeral up, and harlem shake @ ya wake!!! -cam'ron

Human crack n the flesh I'm the last of the best 1 word 2 describe me....Spectacular YESSS!!! -santana

There is a chemical that is in our resiviors, pesticides, our childrens food, nuclear companies use this chemical in their processes... It is getting in the fruits, vegetables, and meat we eat. We need 2 ban this chemical... Dihydrogenmonoxide... R u with me?

Wtf... Nyggaz w/ silver spaceboot jamaican ups... Dudes rickin tall t's w/ a polo then puttin a grey nike sweatshirt over top... And havin the nerve 2 let the collar hang out... I'm disgusted!!!

Cheap hooker... 20 dollars. Pennisulin shot from the clinic... 100 dollars... Saying you fucked a bitch fom HBO's hookers on the point... PRICELESS!!!!!!!

P3P33U X35 hUJOH O5 W.I 35V37d 3W d73H...... Can u crack the code. Look at it upside down.

The word for today is "conversate"... Ex. "I'm sayin ma, u look mad good and I'm tryna know u. U think we can CONVERSATE for a few?" Use it wisely folks...use it wisely :- -holley monelle (u may not know yet... But u will)

"He has 2 b my sons father. They have the same eyes, the same ears, the same little penis...."

WHAT'S YOUR NAME BOY.... Kunta... Kunta Kinte... (Just say toby!!) Me workin them slave hours again! Other than the bomb strapped 2 their chests I have no clue what makes arabs tick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment