Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A CONVO ABOUT SHOW ME WHAT U GOT A FEW WEEKS BACK

kayosonthego: U hear it holley?
HolleyMonelle: yea
HolleyMonelle: Not sure how I feel about it yet tho
kayosonthego: Oooo
kayosonthego: I'm diggin the beat....
kayosonthego: Best beat 4 him 2 rhyme over since 2002
HolleyMonelle: yea the beat I already made my mind up about
HolleyMonelle: Jay makes me laugh
kayosonthego: The lyrics... Its a club song...
kayosonthego: Its witty
kayosonthego: Its upbeat...
kayosonthego: I dunno what people were expecting him 2 come out with
kayosonthego: He hasn't had a blatant club record in a looong time.
kayosonthego: I like the switch up
HolleyMonelle: It didnt matter what he came out wit
HolleyMonelle: everybody woulda hopped on it anyway
kayosonthego: There r people now who dun like it cuz its not...
kayosonthego: I dunno
kayosonthego: Its not song cry I guess
HolleyMonelle: I laughed when I heard it
kayosonthego: I guess people r mad he didn't become a total
backpacker....
HolleyMonelle: and I thought to myself...
kayosonthego: Or he didn't make a song 2 wear a suit 2....
HolleyMonelle: "Hes about to od wit this album. Hes teasin us right now,
takin it light."
kayosonthego: I dunno.
kayosonthego: I dunno about that.
kayosonthego: I thought it was witty...
HolleyMonelle: Im hopin he listened to Reasonable Doubt like 7 million
times before he recorded this album.
HolleyMonelle: It was witty but it was light Glen.
kayosonthego: And perfect 4 a club song and return song.
kayosonthego: Its a club song. How heave can it be.
HolleyMonelle: agreed
HolleyMonelle: Im not saying I expected it to be heavy.
kayosonthego: what was tha last club song he had?
kayosonthego: Blatant
kayosonthego: Big pimpin?
kayosonthego: No
kayosonthego: Give it 2 me
HolleyMonelle: yup
HolleyMonelle: or that other joint
HolleyMonelle: ummm
..> --> D(["mb","kayosonthego: That give it 2 me offa the dynasty album
kayosonthego: Its been 6 years since he made a cross over record.
---------------------- 10:44 pm ----------------------
kayosonthego: He has kept it sooooo "real" since 2000
kayosonthego: He hasn..'t had a fun song in a while.
kayosonthego: He had clubby... Dancable kinna songs.
kayosonthego: He had hot97 records....
kayosonthego: Songs 4 flex 2 work out the bomb button over...
kayosonthego: But some straight... "Shit I need some water" when the
song is over....
kayosonthego: Its been years.
HolleyMonelle: why did I get u started?
kayosonthego: I dunno
kayosonthego: Cuz u love me Holley wolley folley bolley
kayosonthego: And u give me convos 2 post as blogs on myspace
HolleyMonelle: lolol
kayosonthego: Which I will do w/ this if its ok
HolleyMonelle: post away my good man
---------------------- 10:53 pm ----------------------
kayosonthego: °....(?)/°
HolleyMonelle: lol

It must be more good women than men percentage wise, so a chance of
havin a husband just minimize, that..'s y a lotta girls claim they aint
inta guys, and mess with other girls part time 2 improvise -kanye west",0] ); D(["ce"]); //-->..>kayosonthego: That give it 2 me offa the dynasty album
kayosonthego: Its been 6 years since he made a cross over record.
---------------------- 10:44 pm ----------------------
kayosonthego: He has kept it sooooo "real" since 2000
kayosonthego: He hasn't had a fun song in a while.
kayosonthego: He had clubby... Dancable kinna songs.
kayosonthego: He had hot97 records....
kayosonthego: Songs 4 flex 2 work out the bomb button over...
kayosonthego: But some straight... "Shit I need some water" when the
song is over....
kayosonthego: Its been years.
HolleyMonelle: why did I get u started?
kayosonthego: I dunno
kayosonthego: Cuz u love me Holley wolley folley bolley
kayosonthego: And u give me convos 2 post as blogs on myspace
HolleyMonelle: lolol
kayosonthego: Which I will do w/ this if its ok
HolleyMonelle: post away my good man
---------------------- 10:53 pm ----------------------
kayosonthego: °..(?)/°
HolleyMonelle: lol

No comments:

Post a Comment